1. First open a window (just in case) use existing key (if you have one) place in ignition and turn to on, do not start car.
2. Use the new key to lock the car, the key not the remote. Now press one of the buttons once on the new key transponder, the lights should flash, wait 10 seconds and press the unlock button, the doors should unlock and the key should be programmed.
3. If you are programming a second key repeat the above but press the remote button twice, three times for a third key.
1. Switch on ignition; system will then remain in programming mode for 30 seconds.
2. Briefly press any button on the remote control unit while the unit is in the ignition.
3. The central locking system locks & unlocks to show that the remote control has been programmed.