1. Enter vehicle and make sure all doors are unlocked.
2. Open driver’s door and leave open.
3. Insert key into ignition.
4. Turn Ignition ON and then to OFF 3 times within 5 seconds.
5. Open and close the driver’s door 2 times within 5 seconds.
6. Turn ignition ON and then to OFF 3 times within 5 seconds.
7. Close the driver’s door and then open it, and the doors should lock and unlock 2 times automatically.
8. Then press the lock or unlock button on the remote control and the doors will lock and unlock to confirm programming is successful.
NOTE: For additional remotes repeat procedure, but miss out step 6.
NOTE: This sequence deletes all previous remotes from memory.