1. Make sure the driver’s side door is open.
2. Turn Ignition ON, and then back OFF.
3. Remove the key, and then repeat steps 1-2 2 more times.
4. Press the light switch that operates the courtesy light on the driver’s door A post, and make sure the light goes out. Repeat this 2 times.
5. When the car makes a beep sound, press the Lock button on the remote control 2 times, the car should make a beep sound.
6. Repeat for additional remote.
1. Sit in the driver’s seat with all the doors closed.
2. Open the driver’s side door
3. Cycle the key from the off to on position 3 times. turn off and leave the key in the ignition.
5. Within 20 second press the door button 3 times. Its a black button on the bottom of the b pillar
6. The locks will click back and forth once if you did it right.
7. Press any button on the remote you are trying to program twice remote will then be programmed repeat for any additional remotes
1: Open driver side door and leave open.
2: Lock and Unlock the Driver’s door using the power door lock switch on the door
3: Insert key into the ignition.
4: Turn Key to ON position and return to Lock (off) position. Do this 3 times within 10 seconds. LEAVE key in the ignition in Lock (off) position.
5: Close and open the driver’s door 3 times. Leave door open after this step
6: ECU should respond by locking and unlocking the doors once.
7: Press any button on remote 1 twice. ECU responds by locking and unlocking the car doors.
8: Additional remotes, repeat Step 7 for up to 3 remotes total.
9: Remove the key from the ignition and the ECU will respond a final time with a series (about 4) of door locks and unlocks.