WARNING. Only use these Service Light Reset Procedures if you have serviced your car to the manufacturer’s recommended standard. I have not used or tested every reset procedures listed, and cannot be responsible for any damage.
1. Ignition on
2. Use arrows on multi-function steering wheel repeatedly until you see spanner symbol
3. Press and hold the trip reset button (left of temperature gauge) for about 4 seconds
4. Display will show “Service Interval” To reset press trip reset button for 3 seconds
5. Press trip reset button again until you here a bleep
1. Turn the ignition ON and immediately press the button twice on left side of the dashboard instrument panel.
2. Turn the ignition OFF.
3. Press and hold the left button again while turning the ignition ON again.
4. After 10 seconds the new interval will appear in the display and a beep will sound.
5. Release the button and turn the ignition OFF.