WARNING. Only use these Service Light Reset Procedures if you have serviced your car to the manufacturer’s recommended standard. I have not used or tested every reset procedures listed, and cannot be responsible for any damage.
1. Ignition switched off,
2. Press and hold the trip meter reset button below the speedometer.
3. Switch ignition on and hold the reset button for at least 10 seconds. Dashes will appear in the display. The service has been reset.
4. Switch the ignition off.
1. Press and Hold the Odometer knob in
2. Turn the ignition on (don’t start engine)
3. Turn the odometer button to the right and hold for about 5 seconds.
4. Release odometer button and switch ignition off.
5. Start car, Service indicator should now be gone.