WARNING. Only use these Service Light Reset Procedures if you have serviced your car to the manufacturer’s recommended standard. I have not used or tested every reset procedures listed, and cannot be responsible for any damage.
1. Switch on the ignition to position 1.
2. Select maintenance indicator within 4 sec by double tapping the instrument cluster button.
3. Switch of the ignition to position 0 (off) within 10 sec.
4. Push and hold in the instrument cluster button and switch ignition on.
5. Hold the instrument cluster button for another 10sec.
The spanner symbol on the LCD will flash and eventually reset.