WARNING. Only use these Service Light Reset Procedures if you have serviced your car to the manufacturer’s recommended standard. I have not used or tested every reset procedures listed, and cannot be responsible for any damage.
1. Switch ignition on
2. Press and hold in the trip reset button for 12 seconds service light will flash
3. Release trip reset button within 4 seconds and an audible signal will sound
1. Ignition off
2. Hold in trip reset button
3. Switch ignition on still holding button keep button depressed for 10 seconds
4. Service light will flash release button within 4 seconds an audible signal will sound